We are now using only made in the U.S.A. pumps and now also have 1/4" thick stainless steel covers. Both of these upgrades cost us more but we are not increasing the cost of the pump.
!! READ MY FEEDBACK ABOUT THIS PUMP AND PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE !!
You don't want to miss out on this pump! We have used these pumps for years and they are the best pumps that money can buy. This is a high volume pump that can empty a 55 gallon drum in less than 6 minutes(depending on the viscosity of the fluid and the size of your drill). Use this pump to transfer waste motor oil, vegetable oil, diesel....and just about any other fluid except water unless its re-lubricated afterwards to prevent rusting (we do not recommend transfer of volatile substances such as gasoline).
Benefits of this pump design:
• High flow 3/4" NPT fittings (approx 12.5 GPM)
• Slip on 1" I.D. Hose or adapt to the 3/4" NPT threaded ends
• Transfer multi-viscosity fluids with ease
• All metal construction with exception to the o-ring seal
• Replaceable internal O-ring seal will suppress leaking around the shaft*. The location of the internal o-ring seal that allows the shaft to be lubricated by the fluid being pumped.
• 3/8" 3-Flat drive allows direct connection to your 3/8" or larger corded or cord-less drill
• Reversible to remove clogs, debris, etc. or to pump from either side of the pump or rotation of the drill
• Rapid self-priming
• Light weight and compact
• No drive adapter to lose or fall off when in use, or pay extra up front costs
• One hand operation (drill connects directly to the pump shaft)
• Straight-thru design for better flow and shorter hose length
We have tested, used, and tried numerous pumps available on the market, only to find that they couldn't do what we needed them to do....move a whole bunch of fluid RIGHT NOW. Do yourself a favor and benefit from our experience, you simply cannot get a bigger bang for the buck than with this pump.
HIGH VOLUME DRILL POWERED GEAR TRANSFER PUMP OIL DIESEL GAS, WASTE OIL
- Modèle: .
- Disponibilité: En stock